Terms of Service
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Hostflyer account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required.
- Hostflyer may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Hostflyer will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Hostflyer cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Hostflyer will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Your account will be activated immediately as soon as you sign up with us. Any products and services purchased via the registered account will be subject to our service approval time.
Our Legal Policies
All the services and products provided under Hostflyer are meant to be used for lawful purposes only. Any usage that violates any India, Federal state, or city law is strictly prohibited. This includes everything only using copyrighted materials or threatening or materials protected by some trade secrets. Our company is not responsible for the damages you suffer for violating our terms. We hold the right to change the TOS and other policies without prior notification.
All the services we provide are meant to have 99% of uptime. In case of any damages which makes our services down for longer than this duration, We will prorate the applicable portion of monthly or yearly service charges upon request.
We strictly don’t allow any Websites or Content that promotes any illegal activity or present content that may damage our servers or any other server on the Internet. Linking such materials is also strictly prohibited. Any attempt made to undermine or cause harm to our servers is strictly prohibited, detection of such things may result in service suspension without prior notice. We hold the authority to suspend your account without refund in case we detect any such malicious activities. Server abuse includes but is not limited to the following.
A. CPU/Resource intensive Programs.
B. Denial of Service Attacks.
C. Hacking/cracking of any kind (This includes exploits).
D. Account trading.
G: Transmission, storage or distribution of any information, data, or material in violation of any law or regulation is prohibited.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Hostflyer company reserves the right to cancel any service at any time under some circumstances. If the suspension or cancelation of services is done because of policy violation, you are not eligible for a refund at any case. Customers can cancel any service at any time by cancelling their contract. Refund will not be applicable for domain registration and addon services.
Hosting content that promotes any adult content. And any racism content, it’s not limited to color, religion, creed or any beliefs will result in immediate suspension of services.
Websites that promote adult content, pornography or sex-related content are not allowed under any circumstances. Any kind of pornography is strictly prohibited, in case we find any Pornographic content, we’ll immediately suspend your services.
Backups and Data Policy
All our servers have backup equipment (Under managed plans). But we still can’t guarantee that all your material will be backed up. So, please take regular backups of your accounts or data. If you want special arrangements for data backups, kindly contact our support team. For managed shared hosting we have daily backups policy, and it’ll be retained for 14 days. We are not responsible for any loss of backups or data.
Spam / Mail Policy
We don’t allow spam or bulk emailing in any circumstances. You can’t use our servers or any services for bulk or unsolicited e-mails.
Data migration Policy
Hostflyer provides migration assistance for shared and managed clients. You can migrate your data quickly to our servers. You have to open a support ticket with access to the old server for migration.
Removal of service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
Hostflyer holds the right to changes prices, policies, and configurations of any account when needed without any prior notice. Hostflyer wishes to emphasize that in signing the service agreement, subscribers indemnify Hostflyer for any violation of the service agreement, law, or Hostflyer policy, that results in loss to Hostflyer or the bringing of any claim against Hostflyer by any third-party. This means that if Hostflyer is sued because of a subscriber’s or customer of a subscriber’s activity, the subscriber will pay any damages awarded against Hostflyer, plus costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
Service charges and Fees
Hostflyer company holds the right to changes prices, policies, and configurations of any account when needed and the same will be communicated to you well in advance.